Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 3, 2016

#TheLostRoadtoHope #DontSurviveLive earns another 5 Star Review

WOW...thank you Jonathan Thompson...I am speechless...
5.0 out of 5 stars
A book you can really feel!
By DevilMayCareProductions on July 1, 2016
Format: Kindle Edition
I got a copy of this book for my mother and read it myself first. What an amazing piece of literature!
From the very first page you can feel the emotion behind this story and you can really connect with the characters. Anyone who has ever gotten bad news or lived through the tragic loss of a loved one can feel this books heart from the very onset. The descriptions are well thought out and superbly worded.
At first I had avoided this book due to losing my father to cancer and knowing this book was based on cancer patients and survivors and so I bought 'The Crux' as my first book by Ronald. I regret that decision and should have bought both of them together and read this book much sooner.
If you want a book that you can feel and not just read, then this is the book for you.
Congratulations Ronald on creating something so heart wrenchingly beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment