Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 1, 2011

One Minute Movie Review: Spy Kids: All The Time in the World

My surround sound system blew up while watching this movie. I think it may have committed suicide. If so, it was justified. I know the thought crossed my mind several times as I endured this atrocity. This has to be one of the worst kids movies I have ever seen. The humor was entirely unfunny, even for its juvenile target audience. The premise, apparently, is to utilize the word time in as many lame one liners as possible. Every one falls flat, and the sheer number becomes a quick and complete nuisance. The acting was dreadful, the story was ridiculously complex for a kid flick, and the action was hokey and uninteresting. The young actors are continuously annoying I do not know if that is intentional or not. In fact, the entire cast is a real dissapointment. This film should be called Talent Takes a Time Out. Add in the all the 3d gimmicks, for an absolute, hi tech mess. This is the fifth installment in the franchise and its predecessors do not fare much better, but watching grass grow or paint dry would be far more enjoyable than this tragedy. 0 out of 5 Kernels; do not waste your valuable time.

No comments:

Post a Comment