Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 22, 2015

#TheCrux #Sciencefiction you deserve! #Heroescon final thoughts

#‎TheCrux‬ ‪#‎Sciencefiction‬ you deserve! Had an amazing 1st ‪#‎Heroescon‬. Only sold about 15 books but the experience was well worth the investment. Met some fine authors who provided a tremendous education in a brief span of time. Also had the pleasure of meeting some amazingly talented artists and cosplayers. Wanted to give a quick shout out to a few: Tom Biondolillo (Concept Illustrator), Lee Horton (Illustrator), Sebestian John (Illustrator), John Hartness (Author), Stuart Jaffe (Author), Stacy Stover (Craftswoman), Vaderhead (Cosplayers),Bryan Brown (Word of the Nerd Podcaster), Rodney Bennett (Illustrator), Avery Evans (Podhost), Jospeh and Elio (El Grande Graphic Novel), and Misty Yates (Cosplayer). I know I missed a bunch but those are the cards I was able to abscond so please forgive me if your name is not here. I also want to again thank my models, Lizzy Vestal(‪#‎Penance‬: 1st Day), Gwen Mauney (‪#‎Feast‬: 2nd Day), and Chelsea Sofia(‪#‎Dolly‬: Final Day) for bringing my characters to illustrious life! Thanks to Rico at Heroes Aren't Hard to Find for all his assistance in making my 1st Con as professional and smooth of an experience as possible. Finally, deep gratitude goes to my wife Tammy whose tireless love and encouragement is not only what keeps me going but sane. Check out my website www.ronaldrossmannjr.com under the Events Tab over the next few days to see all of the awesome photos. Please feel free to steal the ones you like. Don't miss out at my second signing at my home away from home Lake Wylie Bowl N' Bounce, June 28th from 2pm until 6pm. Dolly and Feast will be there too! Autographed novels will be only $15.00 each!

No comments:

Post a Comment