Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 17, 2015

#TheCruxplaylist

#TheCruxplaylist  I wanted to do this with my first book and, regrettably, I never did.    So here is the playlist I used while working on my newest novel.   After it is published and available for sale, I will update the list.  That update will denote which songs were enjoyed during what chapters so you can play them in tandem with your reading.  So here we go...

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked: Cage the Elephants
Don't You (Forget About Me): Nicole Mason
I Believe: EMF
Epoch: Isaac Moore
Uninvited: Alanis Morissette
Heroes(We Could Be): Alesso ft. Tove Lo
Jar Of Hearts: Christina Perri
Are You Gonna Be My Girl: JET
New Divide: Linkin Park
Team: Lorde
Take Me to Church: Hozier
The End Has Come: Ben Moody /Jason Charles Miller/Jason Jones
The Prayer: Jonathan and Charlotte ft. Only Boys Aloud
The Scientist: Avril Lavigne
Behind Blue Eyes: Limp Bizkit
Pepper: Butthole Surfers
Centuries: Fall Out Boy
The Preacher: Jamie N Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment