Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Flash Grade: A-

Enough with the "feels" already....
1) Huh...the Earth 2 Laurel is just as annoying as the Earth 1 used to be...I guess some things are multi-universal....
2) Yeah, let's everyone shite on Barry for being positive...cause that will work wonders when he faces Zoom...
3) Wally West...he's the hero we don't need or want...
4) So, when exactly did Zoom figure out how to create breaches...
...when plot device told him about it...
5) Barry...the fastest man alive...except for every other Speedster that arrives in town...
6) I see dead people...I mean birds...I see dead birds...
7) So, what do we do with these Reverb and Killer Frost costumes...well, we spent a fortune on them...wait...I just had the worst idea ever...
8) Wouldn't playing Kanye West really loudly have had the same effect on the meta-humans...
9) Wow...a plan that actually worked...let's celebrate...nothing ever goes wrong when we all get together in one space and let our collective guards down...
10) Hello...I'm Barry Montoya...you killed my father....prepared to die...
....and you have just been Princess Brided...

No comments:

Post a Comment