Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 27, 2016

Flash Grade: A

Now that is how you do Canon...

1) Enough with the heartbreak already...you guys are killing me...

2) Cisco be a vibing...

3) Wait...did Zoom just attempt try to destroy the Multiverse with a Stargate...these crossovers are getting reedickulous...

4) Being a time remnant on this show is like wearing a red shirt on Star Trek...

5) Yeah Joe, stand right next to the breech when we shoot Zoom into it...what could go wrong...it's not like we did this all before...like with Jay...wait...what...

6) Man in the mask was not Leonardo DiCaprio...

7) Jay went all Walking Dead on us...

8) Iris didn't just get friendzoned...she got literally time zoned...

9) Mama...just killed a Zoom...the time wraiths melted his head...now he's gone and I'm not dead...Mama...I had to run...through time to save your life...Mama...I don't want to cry...looks like the Flash will never be made at all...but I'll carry on...carry on...because you are all that matters...
...if you didn't sing it in your head...I pity you...

10) Two words...Flash...Point...

No comments:

Post a Comment