Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

#JustaQuickiePlease: The Other Woman Review

The only way to tolerate this film is with an overdose of estrogen and an empty 9mm casing spent at the temple of your head.  You know you are in for a bad time when your wife, who is this movie's target audience, asks a fourth of the way through, is it over yet.  Unfunny, tedious, poorly written, and atrociously acted; this alleged chick flick is, for the sake of a better word, fowl, and not in the sense of being edgy or profane, but utterly awful in every way.   If you want to waste an hour and forty-nine minutes, by all means, fire up the Blu-ray or digital download.  However, I value my time a tad bit more than that and desperately wish I could get every second spent on this cinematic sin back.  0 out of 5 Kernels; I'm done; just because I don't want to waste another fraction of a moment on this travesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment